- Does your lower back ever tighten up?
- Are you trying to get rid of painful muscles knots in your upper back and hips?
- Do you feel stiff all over?
- Would you like to improve your posture?
If you answered “yes” to either one of these questions then I have a perfect video workout for you today. This is a mobility workout that I do every time that I sit for long periods of time (working behind a computer, driving or traveling) and need to release muscle knots in major muscle groups.
Last week I shared with you a video of 3 essentials that I always take with me when traveling. One of my things that I always bring with me on vacation are sFera massage balls because they are lightweight and are easy to fit into any luggage while traveling. It’s needless to say that I was pretty tight after a 15-hour drive to the Florida Keys this year so I could not wait to use the massage balls.
Back and Hips Release with Massage Balls – Video
Join me during this 25-min flexibility and release workout using massage balls. If you don’t have sFera massage balls on hand you can use tennis balls or lacrosse balls but I would recommend going with a tool that is designed to penetrate the muscle tissue and offer the ideal amount of massage pressure.
- Learn to use massage balls to release trigger points in glutes, lower back (QL), upper back and chest.
- Perform self-myofascial release using massage balls to hydrate tissues and increase mobility.
- Stretch lower back and hip flexors to release pain and tightness in the area.
- Open up hips and chest with simple stretches to feel invigorated and free to move.
Don’t miss the next several videos that will feature the exact workouts that I did on my vacation! The best way to make sure that you don’t miss any of these videos is to subscribe for the newsletter.