Use this simple technique to release Trigger Points in the Gluteal Muscles and get instant lower back pain release. You will need a wall to lean on and sFera Massage Balls.
Tight glutes are the most common cause of chronic back pain. Trigger Points in the Gluteal muscles can also be the cause of sciatica-like symptoms – pain that radiates from the hip down to the ankle. Repeat this release throughout the day especially if you sit for long periods of time.
Benefits of the Self-Myofascial Trigger Point Release of the Gluteal Muscles
- Relieve lower back pain and tightness
- Relieve hip stiffness
- Relieve pain in the hip and sacrum area
- Relieve Sciatica-like symptoms (the Piriformis Syndrome)
- Improve alignment of the pelvis (postural change)
- Injury and pain prevention
- Improve range of motion in the hip